Wednesday, November 14, 2018

THE BEGINNING..

Hi guys, welcome to my blog!
My name is Alexis Hamilton and I am a senior at Cypress Bay High School. I made this blog to document the process of my AICE Media film opening project. In this blog, I will record my group's production process and ideas for our film opening. In my opinion, I believe a film opening is a better choice for me due to my past and current experience using Adobe Premiere Pro. I learned to use Premiere Pro in my freshman year as a Television Production student and throughout the years I feel as if my knowledge has expanded immensely. Although this will be a long process, my group and I are excited to share our journey and every obstacle we come across. I hope you enjoy my blog and what's to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

Below I included my Creative Critical Reflection which is a reflection of my process throughout this project including the good and the bad....