Sunday, March 10, 2019

PLAYING WITH FONTS..

Hi guys! Sorry for the short blog but I felt like this was a step needed before the filming and editing process. Today I decided to play with some different fonts to find one my group and I like for any words that'll appear such as our movie title and credits. We don't know our movie title yet so I tested it with the word "credits".

Theses are some I like:

Credits
Times New Roman

Credits
American Typewriter
Credits
BatangChe

Credits
Century Gothic

Credits
Footlight MT

Credits 
Avenir

I chose these fonts because they were the most professional and easiest to read. These are common fonts used in films and very appealing to the viewer. I hope you guys enjoyed this. 
I'll be meeting with my group tomorrow and hopefully deciding on our title and when we will begin our prop making. 
Thank you for stopping by to read this (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

Below I included my Creative Critical Reflection which is a reflection of my process throughout this project including the good and the bad....