Wednesday, March 27, 2019

SNEAK PEEK

Hey guys!! Welcome back to my blog!

I'm glad to say we successfully filmed our first couple scenes of our film opening and they came out great so I have decided to share some with you below (:





The way in which we achieved this scene with the red and blue cop lights was through a youtube video in which we found. To get this shot one person recorder as the other held 3 phones playing the youtube video so we had enough lighting to show our faces and the symbols on our head. I'm beyond happy with the way these shots came out and I hope you all enjoy them too!!

I am currently out of town until Friday so I can't do much more filming. Instead I plan on editing and working on my CCR as much as I can.

Thank you for stopping by for an update! I'll be back with more teasers, hope you enjoyed this one as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

Below I included my Creative Critical Reflection which is a reflection of my process throughout this project including the good and the bad....