Sunday, March 17, 2019

DELAY IN SHOOTING..

Hey guys, I hope you all had a great weekend. Originally I planned on going a different route with this blog post but there has been some changes. We had a delay in making our props (due to us all having events this weekend which held us back) but we will be working on this tomorrow to get it done in time to shoot. Since the props weren't done we had to revise our shooting schedule.

Here is our updated shooting schedule:
March 21
-Markham Park at sunset to shoot the first scene (gravestones)
-House near Windmill Ranches to shoot establishing shots

March 23-24
-Room in Parker's (another group members house) to shoot the room scene

March 25
-Any extra shooting needed if shots don't come out right

After we finish shooting we will use the rest of the time we have to edit and make sure everything is in place. Also starting this week and over spring break which is approaching next week I plan on completing my CCR so that I am not leaving it until last minute.

I was hoping to have started shooting already because I feel like we are cutting it a little bit too close but I know that my group and I will get it all done by the end of spring break, hopefully without an issue.

Thank you guys for continuously coming back for updates (: Big things are coming this week. Can't wait to share with you. Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

Below I included my Creative Critical Reflection which is a reflection of my process throughout this project including the good and the bad....