Thursday, March 21, 2019

MAKING THE FAMILY PROPERTY SIGN..


Hey guys, it’s been a couple days since my last post and I just wanted to share some things that my group and I are trying to achieve before we start our filming process on Monday. We have decided to make our sign for the family home in which our main characters live in. This home is the ‘Jones Family Home’. We decided that this sign will be in our establishing shot so that we let our viewers know where the action is taking place in the scene. On this property, the family is buried after being killed by their son ‘Eric’.

We will be making this sign out of wood and placing it in front of the family house. We aren’t completely done with it yet but I’ll give you all an idea of what it’s supposed to look like.

Hope you guys like the plan we have!

I'll be back with more soon (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

Below I included my Creative Critical Reflection which is a reflection of my process throughout this project including the good and the bad....