Friday, March 22, 2019

ANOTHER DELAY IN SHOOTING.. OOPS

Hi guys, I have some bad news to share. We had another delay in shooting due to poor weather conditions caused by rain. Although the rain delayed shooting, it gave us some extra time to improve the outcome of our props making them more detailed and appealing.

Our new schedule is as follows: 
March 25 
-Markham Park at sunset to shoot the first scene (gravestones)
-House near Windmill Ranches to shoot establishing shots

March 27-28
-Room in Parker's (another group members house) to shoot room scene

March 29
-Any extra shooting needed

Immediately after shooting is done we will begin to collectively edit through a website called 'We Video' which allows us to share the video and all work on details within so the work is divided equally.  I also plan on beginning my CCR (Creative Critical Reflection) this week so that I have enough time to make it as detailed as needed instead of leaving it until the last minute.

I will be sharing more information such as names and ages of our characters which is currently undecided, as well as the gravestones I will be making within the next couple days in order to be ready to shoot our film.

Thank you for checking out my blog, check back tomorrow for more as we get closer and closer to the final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

Below I included my Creative Critical Reflection which is a reflection of my process throughout this project including the good and the bad....