Friday, March 15, 2019

GROUP CRITIQUE

Hi Identity supporters!! WOW its nice to have our film name!

Today I had the opportunity to meet with people from other groups and get their opinion on my film plans. They had positive feedback as I explained my groups plan which was a huge stress reliever. They believed that the idea we have (opening the film with the graves and dead people and later showing how they died) was a good idea to show how this kid (the main character) is mentally ill. One person in the group showed me some tips on how to make a grave look more realistic which was a lot of help because it solved some conflicts I had with making the grave. They also gave some font ideas for the title and credits that fall into the thriller killer vibe of our film opening… This helped a lot because I was unsure of what font I wanted to use and how to lay it out. I believe that meeting with these other people from different groups and sharing ideas helped me feel more comfortable about my film and what stage we are at in our production process. Knowing that people were able to connect with my idea and understand what message I was trying to send made me feel prepared and confident to film.
With that being said, we plan on getting our props done this weekend and beginning our filming within the production process next week.

I am sooo excited and looking forward to how everything is going to come out.
Thank you for stopping by my blog (:

I’ll be back with more updates soon as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

Below I included my Creative Critical Reflection which is a reflection of my process throughout this project including the good and the bad....