Sunday, March 3, 2019

STORYBOARD AND SHOOTING SCHEDULE

Hey guys! Hope you all had a great weekend (:

My group and I finally set a shooting schedule and made our storyboard to follow! This was a big step closer to a final product because we finally have a set plan and vision for our opening. We plan on making our film about a boy dealing with a death and a specific symbol of death, that'll be shown throughout, haunting him. Below I’ll attach our storyboard and shooting schedule so you can check out the specific details (:





Our shooting schedule is done throughout two days because we want all shots that are supposed to be consecutive to be done looking the same so our final product doesn't look choppy and off balance.
For our shots in the cemetery all need to take place on the same day due to the sunlight and weather changes day to day. The shots in the room/house/school are all the same day as well due to mise en scene looking the same and environmental conditions being the same throughout.

Can't wait to shoot these shots and see how they will lead up to the final product! Hope you enjoyed our storyboard and that you are as excited as me for this film opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION

Below I included my Creative Critical Reflection which is a reflection of my process throughout this project including the good and the bad....